GTM Architects is seeking a Senior Architectural Designer to add to its increasingly busy Commercial Studio. As a Senior Architectural Designer, your role in projects will range from schematic design through construction. Working with teams of Project Managers and Architectural Designers, your day to day work will include 3D modeling, completing site surveys and field measures of existing conditions, producing construction documents, coordinating with and/or meeting with clients & consultants, and managing contract administration. This role also offers opportunities to select material finishes, and preparing presentation support materials on a range of projects from retail, restaurant, mixed use, athletic facilities, historic preservation, and education. Ideal candidates will be able to flourish in our collaborative environment. Visit http://gtmarchitects.com/projects/#commercial to view select project work.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or interior design required. Master's degree or 5-year professional degree preferred
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience, including experience with construction documents and field surveying
- Demonstrated proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit required (SketchUp, Photoshop, or Enscape are a plus)
- Strong creative design, presentation skills, leadership skills, and capacity for conceptual design thinking
- Projects require an organized, multitasking professional with passion for both architecture & design
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and portfolio/samples to employment@gtm architects.com .