Job Description Summary
Enterprise Housing Credit Investments is seeking an experienced individual with low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) experience to assist with managing investor relationships and assisting with the property due diligence and closing process for low-income housing tax credit fund investments. Extensive knowledge of LIHTC along with strong real estate financial analysis and underwriting skills is required
***We have one opening which can be located in Columbia, MD, Chicago IL, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Portland, OR, or any of the other Enterprise Office locations.
- Manage various investor relationships, with a focus on investors in the multi-investor funds.
- Prepare, review, and coordinate project summary information in investor-required format for projects that are in various stages of underwriting using all information available for accurate and appropriate disclosure of business terms and investment strengths, risks, and mitigants.
- Assist with the property template data collection process, with a focus on ensuring data integrity and consistency.
- Coordinate with project Underwriters and/or Originators to respond to investors’ property-related questions and requests.
- Coordinate with the Acquisitions team to ensure financial projections are prepared in accordance with proprietary investors’ requirements.
- Assist in managing other investor relationships, including preparation of investor pipeline reports and templates.
- Assist with the management of investor due diligence and fund closing processes, including working with Legal, Underwriting, Credit and other internal or external stakeholders.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Assist with other Investor Relations priorities as requested (e.g., Asset Management, Acquisitions, assistance to other lines of business, etc.)
- Participate in and contribute to group meetings and discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, or related field required.
- 3-5+ years of experience in real estate finance, underwriting affordable housing in the LIHTC program, multi-family housing market dynamics in both urban and suburban areas, and familiarity with industry policies, issues, and programs.
- Experience in closing real estate transactions preferred.
- Extensive Excel modeling skills required. Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Power Point and Salesforce a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate complex activities, prioritize conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated, be able to work independently, solve problems and possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate strong ethics in interpersonal relations and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Ability to maintain big picture focus while attending to detailed work and providing thorough documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and accurately in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and stringent deadlines.
- Interest in working for a mission-driven organization committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.