October 19 – November 13, 2020
It’s that time of year again and we are looking forward to Open Enrollment. In keeping with what has become a “virtual year” – Open Enrollment will follow suit. To that end, we are finalizing our preparations for a touch-free experience.
Open Enrollment will have an entirely new look, including:
- Wellness and financial webinars sponsored by UHR: A variety of videos will be available On Demand from UHR and the State Employee Benefits Division that can be easily shared with family members before making a benefit election.
- No more paper! Open Enrollment materials will be available on the UHR website, including the 2021 Benefits Guide.
What can you do to prepare?
- Complete the new SPS (Workday) Login process that has been emailed to you. No need to search through your inbox - you can access the instructions here.
- Review the Open Enrollment material, when it is available, to make informed health benefit decisions. Attend the webinars and view the videos.
- Read informational emails leading up to the start of Open Enrollment.
- Look for more details in the coming weeks.