The mission of the School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation's Information Technology Group is:
- To provide and maintain a robust, responsive and reliable information technology infrastructure and user support services for students, faculty and staff;
- To integrate a comprehensive and diverse range of technologies in support of teaching, research and learning;
- To encourage and pursue discipline-specific research and innovations in information technology;
- To engage internal and external constituencies in a participatory and interdisciplinary technology planning process; and
- To achieve and sustain a competitive position in judicious and forward-thinking technology integration among regional and national institutions.