Building the City: Current Multi-family Projects and the Fabric of Washington, D.C. | Panel Discussion
The economic growth of the Washington, D.C., region has brought with it an explosion in new residential projects revitalizing many historic neighborhoods and bringing a new energy to urban living in the 21st century. Five award-winning local architects share their work in multi-family design and explain the challenges in providing housing for the new millennium.
- Eric Colbert, AIA, Eric Colbert and Associates
- Sami Kirkdil, AIA, SK&I Architects
- Bill Bonstra, FAIA, LEED AP, Bonstra/Haresign Architects (B.ARCH ’83)
- Eric Liebman, AIA, LEED AP, WDG Architects
- Nooni Reatig, AIA, Suzane Reatig Architecture (M.ARCH, M.RED ’12)
Sponsored by the J. Guy Lombardo, Jr. Memorial Lecture Fund