Winter 2013 Commencement
School Commencement Ceremony
Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center, Kay Theatre
Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 4 p.m.
Grads arrive by 3 p.m.
For information about the main University of Maryland Commencement Ceremony, click here.
- Important Tidbits for Graduates
- Leave your purses and valuables at home, with your guests, or in the car. There is no place to store coats, umbrellas, bags or other valuables.
- Tickets are not required for the college ceremony.
- GradImages will photograph each graduate participating in the main and School commencement ceremony prior to the processional. The graduate will receive color proofs by mail approximately two weeks after commencement. There is no obligation to purchase prints.
- Please make sure that you complete the address card distributed by GradImages in the line-up area prior to the processional to ensure delivery of the pictures.
- Graduate Attire and Procession
- All graduates are expected to wear full regalia, including caps, and should arrive no later than 3:00 p.m..
- Regalia should be purchased from the University Bookstore. The hood colors for Master's programs are as follows: Architecture, Historic Preservation and Real Estate Development (Lavender), Planning (Peacock Blue), and Ph.D. (Red and Dark Blue). The undergraduate Bachelor of Science stole is gold.
- Parking and Directions
- Special Assistance
- If you or a family member will need any special assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 301-405-9421.
More information will be coming soon...
Stay in Touch! Like us on Facebook